Ingredients: (Look at the picture on the side)
- Wash and peel cucumbers and potatoes. Then chop them into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they pop, add cumin seeds + Bengal Gram + Black Gram + curry leaves + red chilies and sauté well.
- Then add onions and fry till the onions become translucent. Then add chopped cucumber + potato and stir well.
- Add chili powder + turmeric + salt to the curry and mix well. Keep the pan covered on medium low flame for some time.
- Keep stirring now and then. When the vegetables cook well and become soft, turn off the flame.
- Transfer the curry to a serving bowl and enjoy with steaming hot rice or chapathis.