OK. Here goes the list of Home Remedies:
- Add a pinch of Turmeric and a ½ tsp of Black Pepper powder to hot milk and mix well and drink everyday to cure dry cough.
- Try the Spicy Pepper Drink (Miriyala Kashayam) I posted before to treat irritating coughs. Click on the name to see it.
- If suffering from gastric trouble, here is a trick: Place few Cauliflower florets in water and bring to a boil. Remove the florets and drink the boiled water. It works!
- To treat constipation in kids: Take juice out of fresh grapes and give 2 tsp of this juice every day.
- Apply honey on wounds to heal them. Honey even helps in removing scars due to burns.
- Chew on a clove when irritating cough occurs.
- Mix fenugreek seeds with curd and eat 2 or 3 times a day. It is a perfect remedy for diarrhea.
- Eat an apple on empty stomach as soon as you got up in the morning to keep headache at distance.
- Chew on some cardamom seeds to get rid of bad breath.