This is a delicious chutney prepared using whole almonds and tastes just like Peanut Chutney. Whenever I have these almonds at home, I prepare this yummy chutney to go with idlis or dosas.
- 1 cup Whole Almonds
- 2 tsp fresh or dry Coconut, grated
- 4 or 5 dry Red Chilies (or as needed)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (can be replaced with tamarind)
- Dry roast almonds + red chilies and allow them to cool for some time.
- Later add these almonds + red chilies to a grinder along with coconut + cumin seeds + lemon juice + salt, pour little amount of water and grind into a smooth paste.
- That’s all!! Great tasting chutney is ready to be eaten with idlis or dosas or even white rice. Yummy!!