- 1 cup Paneer, cubed (I used store-bought paneer)
- ½ cup diced Tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped Onions
- 3 or 4 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger – Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Few chopped Cilantro leaves
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they pop, add cumin seeds along with onions + tomatoes + green chilies + curry leaves and mix well.
- To this, add turmeric + ginger-garlic paste + garam masala and mix well. Sauté well until the onions become translucent.
- Then add paneer pieces and mix well. Leave the pan covered, on low flame for some time. Keep stirring now and then.
- Finally remove from the flame and transfer the contents to a serving bowl. Garnish with cilantro and serve. Paneer bhurji goes well with chapathis as well as rice.