I do have many recipe posts, but summer laziness (?) is not letting me to edit them and post. So I just want to do a couple of tags and acknowledge some awards for this post.
I was tagged long back for a chain of questions by Veda of Kai Kriye and Iyengar’s Kitchen. Sorry for taking so long in doing this Veda!! And thank you so much for the tag. I enjoyed doing it.
1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging and Music
2. What are you wearing today?
I am typing this at midnight, so obviously I am wearing a night dress.
3. What’s for dinner?
We had rotis with some curry and yogurt.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Some pretty tops.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Only the sound of key board while I am typing this as everybody else is fast asleep.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is so talented, friendly and sweet.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
My hometown, where I grew up.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Sunglasses and Sunscreen Lotion
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Hong Kong, the first foreign country I visited. I like it so much.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
All the languages in the world…
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“To err is human, to forgive divine.” -Alexander Pope
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
Green and Aqua Blue
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Pink Churidar
15. What is your dream job?
A fashion designer
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Clothes that won’t fit well or suit well.
19. Who are your style icons?
20. Describe your personal style.?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Go to sleep because I am typing this as midnight.
22. What are your favourite movies?
It’s very big list.
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Body Lotion (I don’t use too many cosmetics or make up).
23. What inspires you?
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Simplicity, Smile and Decent Hair style.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I just mix and match .
26. Coffee or tea?
Coffee is a must in the mornings and tea sometimes in the evening.
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Just take a stroll in the fresh air.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Uma means Goddess Parvathi.
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
I love all the blogs.
I am adding one more:
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Almond Burfi (Fudge)
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I was tagged again by Sailaja of Sailaja’s Kitchen who also passed an award. Actually this tag comes along with that award. Thank you for the award and the tag Sailaja.
She passed me the Kreativ Blogger award that comes with some rules:-
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Sailaja, I have done a similar tag before too. Please check this post: I’ve Been Tagged Again!
Pooja of My Experience with Cooking has passed me “One Lovely Blog” award long back. Thank you for the award Pooja!!
Muskaan and Sadhana of A2ZVegetarian Cuisine have passed me “I Love Your Blog” award. Thank you so much for your sweet gesture!
Now it’s my turn to pass these tags and awards. I know many of you have already got these awards before. It was so hard to choose some.
I am passing these to:
- Divya of Dilse..
- Sowmya of Creative Saga
- Jayasree of Experiments in Kailas Kitchen
- Rekha of Plantain Leaf
- Usha of Veg Inspirations
- Lakshmi of Taste of Mysore
- Suma of Suma’s Cuisine
- Karuna of Foodie by Nature
- Hari Chandana of Indian Cuisine
- Rajeswari vijayanand of Rak’s Kitchen
- Home Cooked
- Varunavi of My Kitchen’s Aroma
Dear friends, please accept the tags and the awards. Congratulations to you all!!