This is another healthy curry I prepared with sprouts. And this is fat free too!!
I sprouted Black Chickpeas in the same manner I sprouted Yellow peas. Check out my “Sprouted Yellow Peas Curry” to find out how I sprouted these beans.
- 2 cups sprouted Black Chickpeas (Kala Chana, Mudi Senagalu)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 or 3 Green Chilies, chopped fine (can be replaced with red chili powder)
- A pinch of Turmeric
- A handful of Cilantro
- A clove of Garlic, chopped
- A small piece of Ginger, chopped
- 2 or 3 tsp Chickpea Flour (Besan, Senagapindi)
Add the sprouted black chana in a bowl or pan, pour some water, cover and let it cook for some time. When the chana looks soft and cooked, add all the chopped veggies and mix well. Add turmeric and cilantro and stir well. Pour little water and leave the pan for some time until the onions become soft.
Mix besan with little water to make gravy and pour into chana mixture. This makes the curry into rich gravy. Adjust salt and turn off the flame. That’s all! Delicious, mouth-watering curry is ready!!
This korma goes well with chapathis. Enjoy!!